Friday, January 29, 2010

Shoes Too Big Leg Pain My Big Toe Might Be Broken...how Long Is It Going To Take To Heal?

My big toe might be broken...how long is it going to take to heal? - shoes too big leg pain

I played football and I left the ball at the same time, this other girl. The two men had swollen to toe, but it was purple and the nail was half full of blood. It is still too big to fit in my shoe, and it hurts me, HELLA bad.

What should I do? I have crutches, but even when I walk and hang excruciating pain in his legs.

Also, how long to take a toe to heal?

3 comments:

RC said...

Feet of Joe that I know how you feel, I also broke from me at the same time, long ago. It hurts like hell. The doctors can X-rays, but can not do much for a broken toe, except for about 3 Tylenol or other painkillers. They say ice on him to stay out of it. The swelling will go down in a few days will not hurt to run for a while and care in or around 6-8 weeks.
Good luck and try to keep him for a few days.

None said...

You must reduce the inflammation of the ice

must stifflly bone support to a standstill

for the color you describe it to his advantage

approximately 6 weeks when the tape on the right side

blackpal... said...

obtain a radiograph to ensure that his party, if you can not ice for 20 minutes each

stay out

Post a Comment