Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Chair Mounted Keyboard What Is The Song From The 80's W/ Stuffed, Mounted Animal Heads Singing W/ The Artist In The Video.?

What is the song from the 80's w/ stuffed, mounted animal heads singing w/ the artist in the video.? - chair mounted keyboard

All I remember is a man to be on a chair singing the song, stuffed animal heads mounted to sing with him and I thought the Genesis Peter Gabriel and Robert Palmer, but I can not life, song reminds me. PLEASE HELP ME! Thank you.

4 comments:

andyrule... said...

There were actually 2 versions of the video, one with animals and one with a child with a set of claws, trying to win a prize for his girlfriend.

George Harrison-Got My Mind Set On You

Tara K said...

It is definitely by George Harrison "Got My Mind Set On You"
Awesome song and the video!

cna1970 said...

no idea .... I wish I could help

Anonymous said...

was George Harrison.
"I have my mind set on you on You .."

I can see clearly - good song.

Post a Comment