Thursday, January 7, 2010

Physics Of Continuous Matter Lautrup Pdf Please, I Need A Clear Explanation What Is An Absorption, Emission Line And Continuous Spectrum.?

Please, I need a clear explanation what is an absorption, emission line and continuous spectrum.? - physics of continuous matter lautrup pdf

I tried to read in Wikipedia, but I have no idea what causes that have the gas and the source of the photons do with them. I need your explanation, because tomorrow I will be a test, and I am desperate in physics ....

1 comment:

Delta V said...

Continuous spectrum - a range of colors in the spectrum, some of those related (they are not in colors .. ..)

The absorption spectrum - if not in some colors in the spectrum of an object, like a star, it means that these colors have been added missing (blocked .. ..) a cold gas of atoms Star connection

An emission spectrum - essentially the opposite of an absorption spectrum of the line. Instead of the missing colors some colors seem brighter than others across the spectrum

Post a Comment