Wednesday, February 17, 2010

What Is The Best Av Receiver For Upconverting December 2009 What AV RECEIVER Should I Get? I Am Getting The KEF KHT-3005?

What AV RECEIVER should I get? I am getting the KEF KHT-3005? - what is the best av receiver for upconverting december 2009

I heard the KEF KHT-3005 is the best, is that true? I will be there for $ 1000 at Circuit City. I have an ipod and need for an AV receiver, I want one that directly, without being able to buy a separate iPod adapter, and less than $ 450 ... Is there such a thing? Which is better? Or the best from this system?

3 comments:

TV TECH-man® said...

Jeez no one mentioned the line of Denon? "

I had Onkyo ... Amplifiers smoking within 3 years of purchase, and it would cost to replace the board as a new unit ....

I've learned my lesson on that one ....

And CMR is not the best. You have heard that from a salesperson at Best Buy.

In general, Denon is more robust, I had many customers with Yamaha (including metallic) and Onkyo (explode) and Denon (mmm mmm good!) Over the years, and it seems you get more for the money DENON. ...

Especially if you're in the middle ($ 500) and Premium ($ 800 to $ 1,000)

I think the AVR 3805 or 5805 amplifier is preferred ...

I'm 787 and I'm happy with him, but I want to go ..... 3805/5805

AM said...

Onkyo TX-SR605 - HDMI1.3, processor and sound great. Less than $ 400. The audio output can be directly to the receiver audio line. To be able to see the iPod display on the receiver - you need to get a dock. I think it is a receiver with a direct connection of the iPod - Audio Only

Chance said...

Online check for this model Yamaha RX-V663.
I think it might be a little more than the budget, but it is a very good model.

http://www.yamaha.com/yec/products/produ ...

Post a Comment