Saturday, February 20, 2010

Tca Acid Genital Warts Burn How Do I Get Over This Rape And My Burned Genitals? Please Help.?

How Do I Get Over This Rape and My Burned Genitals? Please Help.? - tca acid genital warts burn

It was then raped and tortured by the attacker. He has sent messages of hate and threats, when I spoke to him he would kill me. In any case, I received from him an STD (/ genital warts) and went to a nurse for treatment. She said a drug called "TCA was able to" clarify my warts. Later I learned that TCA is trichloroacetic acid to 85% concentration, which means it is incredibly powerful and efficient. The acid should be applied only to the wart itself, to destroy them in contact. However, completely misunderstood the nature of the procedure and with a thick layer of acid on my penis longer painted. My genitalia is now disfigured and silver. I had the reconstructive surgery, a large portion of the burned skin to remove, but the stylet seem serious. I hope that one day I also undergo reconstructive surgery with this dr. I found that offers of trauma to the genitals, female genitals, often circumcism .. I think I can help, because he has seen cases of severe deformity.

However, I am like to see my genitals in the mirror and always look obsessed. That's all I think. It consumes my life. I feel so disgusting. The worst thing is that even if the attacker was sending hate e-mails, was what a great \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt; definitions explicit> who played my genitals. I was disgusted at it, but this time I was normal before the attack. Now think about it and I'm sick of it now because I'm deformed it.

How can I do about it .... I see aapista but it's not really help much.

Furthermore, I can be a normal relationship and marriage? How to solve this problem?

1 comment:

Abraham said...

Arrest.

Do something about it and someone who does not talk to online.

Post a Comment