Sunday, February 7, 2010

My Throat Hurts Still, Its Not Strep Have Had Strep Throat For 7 Days. Been On Amoxicilan For 4. Throat Still Hurts The Same. What The Hell?

Have had strep throat for 7 days. been on amoxicilan for 4. throat still hurts the same. what the hell? - my throat hurts still, its not strep

The symptoms on Monday and thought it was a cold. has what he saw the doc on the bride and groom. amoxicilan gave me some pills. Ive been taking 1 tablet twice daily. I also took ibuprufen. Now it's Sunday, and my throat still feels like I swallowed a baseball. Sollutions some reason? I'm tired, unable to eat or drink without pain

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A complete course of antibiotics? .. Make sure I had to begin with pneumonia before and not really improve until the last day of the 2nd my pills to feel. But if your neck is worse than I, the identification document.
Was ur doc, who said he had a sore throat or just given pills or stop getting worse. Because if your sore throat caused by viruses and not bacteria caused antibiotics to help then usual.
Anyway, I usually drink lots of tea, if I have a sore throat .. Heat really helps the pain, and tea contains tannin, the opposite effects on antiviral and antibacterial. You can also try gargling with warm salt water .. Salt helps to kill the infection also.
If you are in the / United Kingdom Ireland .. solpadeine tablets are really good. I do not know if Thomas has received in North America.

Post a Comment