Thursday, February 11, 2010

Football Betting Pool Chart How Can I Build A Chart To Use For Football Betting With My Co-workers?

How can I build a chart to use for football betting with my co-workers? - football betting pool chart

I have about 20 people with whom I work, and have a "friend" each week paris football pool games, instead of creating a new document every week, I want something that everybody has to do, fill out a document that I send them and send me the document again with their selection for the week. It would be nice if the paper to avoid the means that on each selection to review and count the total wins and playoffs Monday night. Any help would be very grateful.

1 comment:

Poopie Johnson said...

Why not your own online league? Thus colleagues examined only once a week in your league and make your selection. I think Yahoo is that you drink pig named or something. Also keep your guests (which has several peaks winner).

Post a Comment